Saturday, October 25, 2008

flashback

Was reading a book in the sofa with '90s weekend' on VH1 in the background. Suddenly the video Say you'll be there with Spice Girls came on. What a flashback to Vårfesten (spring show) in sixth grade when we were arranging it. Everybody in sixth grade were allowed to perform if they wanted to. Me and four other girls were fans of Spice Girls and of course we had to do something with that. So we performed with the song Say you'll be there all dressed in one of the characters. We didn not sing though, just mimicing. I was Sporty Spice, aka Mel C, she was my favorite. Her first solo album I also really liked, still one of my favorites. It was funny to see that video on TV again, and I have not thought about the performance in ages. Some good old memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment