Friday, October 17, 2008

you said what now?

I am a firm believer of that your home is where your heart is. For example is there two cities in the world that I feel at home in. #1 is Stockholm and #2 is New York. I also have Southeast Asia in a special place of my heart, but not really Singapore as such but more the lifestyle and the feeling over there. I am still waiting to go back since 4.5 months was way too short.

Sure, it has only been two months and I know I have to give it time. But I am not feeling it. About Copenhagen. Of course one reason is that I am tired in the evenings sometime and just do not feel like doing anything. Need to start doing things. Start feeling it. Or at least something close to it. Like starting a Danish class. I think it is time to start understanding what the people here are actually saying and not just bits and pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment