Monday, October 6, 2008

too quick weekend

The weekend went by too fast. I think one reaseon was that I did things the whole weekend but also that I left for Stockholm on Saturday morning instead of Friday evening. Way too quick this weekend. But I did have a really nice time.

Went shopping in Stockholm on Saturday which is always nice. Lovely Stockholm. I need to start discovering Copenhagen so I will start liking it more. My sis and I ran around to some second hand stores but unfortuantely none had any evening gowns. At least not any long ones that I am looking for. But many, many other cute ones. The last store we went to called Saker & Ting Vintage which sounded just perfect, were closed on weekends. How can that be? Only be open at weekdays? Really annoying since I saw evening gowns through the door. Dammit.

But I did find a few other things that I love so the shopping was not all bad. I got some new scarves (of course, can never have enough), a pair of mittens from Indiska, and my lovely flowery sneakers from Monki. It is good that there is no Monki in Copenhagen so everybody will not be wearing the same shoes as me.

The day could nog end better, since we had potatoes au gratin, which I have not had in ages! Mmmm... And it only continued since dad called and told that my cousin has a dress she used for her prom in high school. She sent pictures and it looked really nice. He brought it home and I tried it on and manged to get the zipper all the way up. Some trouble breathing though... It was more impressive that my cousin got it on, since it was eight years ago she had it on and she have given birth twice since then. So now I need to lose a couple of kilos, should go ok since I have a goal now for it. In a couple of weeks I will try it on again and go to a seamstress with it, since I still might have to make it a little bit shorter. Maybe losen it a little bit around the waist... hopefully not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment