Friday, October 3, 2008

early bird on a weekend

I am heading home to Stockholm this weekend. Once again. Was not long time since last but sis is home and mom is off this weekend. I want to check out some second hand stores and look for a dress for my graduation ball in November. Maybe get some inspiration or even find something. I want something cool and special. Since I am always out in the last minute for most things I thought I should do it the other way this time. An evening gown or dress is not really something you find that fast. But hopefully I will anyway.

I have to start looking for cool second hand stores here in Copenhagen as well. There must exist some nice ones. Have to check with my friend from here who is also all into it. That might be something for next weekend.

Now, I seriously need to crawl into bed. The flight leaves early so have to wake up at 6.30am. I will not even have to change the time of my alarm since that is when it usually rings when I am working. That is bad. Well, I get to sleep in on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment