Tuesday, October 21, 2008

time for something new

It was finally time. The day had come.
Yesterday I ordered my new computer. Yeay. I am really tired of this artifact that A nicely called his damn old computer I have borrowed. It is one piece of crap. I can barely surf and not watch my movies and series at all. All my movies and music is on my external hard drive mocking me.

My collegue at work who lives in Sweden was nice to let me borrow her address to send the computer to. Since the computer got even more cheaper in Sweden when the exchange rate changed. It ended up being 1000 SEK cheaper in Sweden. After some research and trying to find out what I want I decided to go for a Fujitsu-Siemens Si2636. Soon soon I will have it.

I am gonna be like a kid in a candy shop when I get it. Unfortunately I will have to look at the computer the whole day at work before I can go home and play with i.

No comments:

Post a Comment