Wednesday, October 8, 2008

bored

Not much happening today. Quite boring day. I have had somethings to do. But not nearly as much to fill a whole working day. So what have I been doing to make the time go by?
Well, I did look at some computers and have narrowed it down to a couple. I think I will be ready to by one soon, do not want to by one impulsivly since that does usually not end well. Looked at some apartments that are up for sale but it is not like I have the budget to buy one yet anyways. But I did do some useful things as well, I have been sitting with some of the programs we use to get more familiar with them.

I have managed to keep away from snacks also this day. But it have not been easy this day since our boss brought us Ferrero Rocher chocolate because we finished the engagement survey. And I cannot eat one. I am telling my co-workers to eat them fast so I do not have to see them, they are doing a good job. At least it is good that I am sitting with my back to the shelf where all the candy is. There is always candy laying there.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carin,
    It is a great pleasure to visit your nice and interesting blog for the first time.
    Best wishes from Brazil:
    Geraldo

    ReplyDelete