Thursday, October 2, 2008

snowbowling

It was time for the evening with the collegues. We had a nice dinner at a Spanish restaurant, so a whole lot of tapas was served. I love chorizo and the artichokes we had. And of course the dessert that was some kind of passion fromage. Deelish!

After that it was time for snowbowling (a.k.a. bowling if you are not from India). Apparently, according to my Indian collegue that is what it is called in India. There they are bowling with actual snow in the arena on the sides. So it has become kind of an internal joke. Snowbowling. We where very doubtful the first time we heard it. But he is going back to India now for one month so we are hoping that he will actually bring pictures of the real deal so we can actually see it with our own eyes.

So from the snowbowling tonight I am the proud second best looser. Considering this this was the second time, the first time was when I was 12..., I still think I did a fairly good job. I did manage to get two strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment