Thursday, October 9, 2008

messy - messier - messiest

One of three accomplished.
- Do the dishes. Check!
- Washing clothes...
- Clean the apartment...

Hopefully I will not be that lazy this weekend and actually get these things done. I am in desperate need of clean clothes and apartment. Living basically by myself the whole time after moving away from home has made me very lazy when it comes to certain things. Well, I was lazy before too but then I had a mom and dad that complained about my messy room.

Poor person that has to live with me. A had to cope with it in Singapore when we shared room. I told her that I can be messy but that I will try to keep my things organized. And I thought I did, I was fairly neat compared to me living by myself. But still, she was surprised how messy I was. I did warn her.

It is kind of disgusting sometimes. Really. People do not really seem to believe me when I tell that I can be messy. Of course not, since I usually have it neet when people come over. It is not like I would ever invite people to see my mess.

I serisouly need to improve...

3 comments: