Wednesday, October 15, 2008

smallest movie theater ever

Unfortunately the weekend came and went. Too fast. But it is already Wednesday evening so the weekend is almost here again! It was a nice weekend. Friday we were out on the town since it was Kulturnatten - Culture night - here in Copenhagen. If you bought a ticket you could go to any museum or all kinds of things from 6pm to midnight. A whole lot of people out on the town which was cool. We went to some conserts and just strolled around in the night.

The funny thing was that I ran into two of the very few people I know! The whole city was crowded so what is the chance to just happen to walk right into someone. Sure, almost everybody might be out since there is so much going on. But there are things going on around the whole town. So I still think it is quite cool.

I also went to the movies this weekend so it was quite quiet. We saw Wanted which was a really, really cool movie. I for sure liked it. But we saw it the tinniest movie theater I have ever been to. There was maybe ten rows and only four seats in each row. I guess the older movies get the smaller ones. Next time we should go to a newly released movie instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment