Wednesday, January 7, 2009

happy new year

So the New Years came and went. It was cool. After the short visit in Stockholm I flew back to Copenhagen to join my visitors from Germany. In the beginning we were supposed to be nine people, but my dear friends invited five more. A dinner/party in my apartment with 14 people did not sound that appealing. So I told my friends that I am not cooking for 14 people. So they took care of it all. One cooked, one decorated and they both brought chairs and other stuff that was missing. Nice. I just had to look good and be a nice host. Fine by me.

It turned out to be a really nice evening. Good food. A three course meal. Drinks. Fireworks at city hall. Then back to my apartment again. I like my neighbors. Nobody complained or anything. We did play music until around six in the morning. But then I kicked out my friends and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment