Friday, January 16, 2009

planless weekend

It was Thursday morning and only one day left of work. Then we had lunch and half of the day had already passed. Our weekly cake at 3 p.m. and only two hours left of work. But damn did those two hours pass ridiculously slow.

I had things to do, but the major things I have just kept pushing forward and just doing the smaller things. At this point in the afternoon I had stared myself blind on this reconciliation that did not match. I need to look at it with fresh eyes and that will be on Monday. So it was kind of a drag in the end. Just waiting for the clock to turn five.

Finally it did! And I was out of there.
No special plans so far, I will just have weekend. Relaxing. If I end up doing nothing special but being home. I will still be happy for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment