Sunday, January 11, 2009

ten hour evening

This week at work was kind of busy. Book close of the administration costs on Friday and a few things that needed to be sorted out before that. I had my first Danish class on Thursday so I could not stay late and ended up coming in 6.20 a.m. to work on Friday. Not fun but needed. I managed to fix everything before the deadline. Not that many hours overtime as many others have to do so I am still happy.

After this a nice weekend was needed. As usual I had no plans but in the end it was quite busy since everything happens in the last minute. That is how I like it as well. Friday was spent at a friend of a friend's apartment having dinner, talking, listening to music and drinking wine. A nice evening apart from a little bit too much serious talk. Not what you want after having a 11 hour working day.

Saturday was spent having lunch out and in the evening we went to see Yes Man and I have to admit I really liked the movie. Usually I am not a fan of Jim Carrey but in this move he was not that exaggerated. After that we went to a two bars having a whole bunch of beers. Yes, I am getting more used to drinking beers. It ended up being a very late (or early?) night and I was in bed by 7 a.m. I realized the next day. Mamma mia.

I let home for a movie at 9 p.m. and was home again at 7 a.m. I guess that must qualify as a rather good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment