Sunday, June 1, 2008

d-day tomorrow

I cannot explain the great feeling I had waking up on Saturday. A day without having to go to school. I could just wake up at my own pace just take it easy. I do not even remember a day not having to go to school. But now it is time to focus again since I have the presentation of my master thesis tomorrow. Nice to get it over with, but I have no motivation. Been working on my presentation today but got no motivation. I am really close to the finish line now so cannot give up just yet. I hope my opponent and tutors mostly have good things to say.

The exam by the way, I hope I did well enough to pass. But of course the questions that I did not know that well came. I answered everything however, so if they are nice when correcting and I still get some points I should survive it. Crossing my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment