Sunday, June 29, 2008

the third interview

Tomorrow is the day. The day time for the third and final interview for Maersk in Copenhagen. Luckily I have not really been nervous, I rarely are and have also been busy with packing and other stuff. I will be flying down to Copenhagen and then back in the afternoon to arrive at 3.30 pm and we have to be at the ferry to Finland at 4 pm. The choices was to either take a cab or fly to Helsinki on Tuesday morning. The thing is that the cab will be more expensive than the flight so I will just fly there.

Anywho, I will do good on the interview. I will just be myself and take it as it comes. As I usually do. It is interesting how I am starting to doubt it all again, just because of the day in Stockholm. If it is in fact a trainee position I will be offered I will take it, no question. However, if it is just a regular job I am not so sure. Then it demands some thinking through.

Honestly, right now at this moment I am not sure of what I am hoping for. A trainee position or a normal job. Since the normal job would be 'easier' to turn down. All because I want to stay in Stockholm at the moment. One more thing to mess up my mind.

But that is just another worry for the future. Now I will just do the interview and see what happens. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment