Friday, June 13, 2008

flashback

Since I have not really been present here I think it is time for a recap. Last week we had a nice goodbye dinner at Anna Gretas eating tapas, really good.

Then we stopped by L and had some wine and just chilling.

Then it was time to head home to my sister's high school graduation. She looked really pretty in her pink polka dot dress.

My sister and I.

Here's my family, me, my sister's friend, mom, dad, my sister, and her boyfriend.

We had some great warm weather and I could lie outside in the sun. And then jump into our 'bath barrel' or what it might be called in English. You heat the water up by making a fire. It was still hot from the night before, so it was 35 degrees and it was perfect. Warm enough for me.


Then of course I had to prepare for the second interview at Maersk in Copenhagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment