Friday, June 27, 2008

two third interviews

By they way. Just when we were about to leave the park and head to the car today my cell started ringing. The display showed a phone number that I do not have on my phone. Then I realized it was a phone number with the country code of 45. Someone from Denmark is calling me.

I answer and a woman tells me that they want me to come for an interview for the finance trainee program at Maersk that I first applied for. Yeay :). So maybe I will have two interviews on Monday, she will get back to me tomorrow when she have checked with the manager. I got so happy and started making random jumps and shouts of joy. That is the one I want. Well, I think so. I am not sure what the trainee position entails but I will of course get more information during the interview.

So two third interviews. Not bad. Not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment