Thursday, June 19, 2008

enjoying the freedom

Now I am enjoying my freedom. I even have the whole house all by myself since my sister and parents left for their midsummer celebrations. I am leaving tomorrow so I got another day of just relaxing in an empty house. I had to have a celebration dinner. And what is better than sushi. :) Picked it up in Märsta and it was really good sushi so I was happy. When I got home I noticed I had visitors, some pheasants running in front of the house. That is the countryside for you.

I am not totally alone. My kitty Sara is keeping me company, purring next to me.

Celebrations continue with some good drinks. Mommy bartender is good to have. Of course I made my favorite drink Cosmopolitan. A quite nice evening with just chilling in front of the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment