Friday, June 27, 2008

not a fan of waiting

I am not a fan of waiting. Maybe that together with me being restless makes it much more frustrating. Right now I am waiting for that phone call from the Maersk. Which should not really bother me since I got the interview and they just need to call to confirm the time. I am also waiting for the damn post to come. I want my books I ordered! All seven of them, so I might become less restless when starting reading.

But waiting for a couple of days or hours is nothing compared to the worst waiting I have gone through. About 3 years ago when I started having problems with my back. I knew I probably had to go through another surgery but it took the damn doctors almost one year before I actually got a time for the surgery. I hated the uncertainty and waiting. I had many downs and lows during that time.

So I think I will be fine with this waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment