Sunday, June 1, 2008

perfect weekend

What a great weekend. Long time ago since I had a weekend this nice and relaxed. It started straight after the exam on Friday, we went for lunch at a nice restaurant and then sat down at the pier with the largest cup of soft ice cream enjoying the sunshine.


It continued at home with a glass of wine and strawberries, does not get better than that.
The evening ended with going to the movies and watching the new Indiana Jones movie. What a lousy movie! Must be top ten of worst movies I have ever seen. Aliens? What?

The rest of the weekend continued in this lovely way. The weather was great and both days were spent on the beach. A lot of people did the same and some even got into the water. But not me, I do not really like when the water is colder than 25 degrees.
Saturday ended in typical Swedish summer style, a barbecue at my friends house. A great dinner outside in the garden with grilled skewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment