Saturday, September 19, 2009

demanded: improved planning skills

Am a bit bored here out in the woods. Not much going on and spending a Saturday evening at home.

One thing that I really miss is all the spontaneous get-togethers I am kind of used to. In Jönköping and Copenhagen it was of course easy since I lived basically in the middle of the cities. Five or ten minutes and you can be somewhere in the city. Here, five or ten minutes will take me halfway to Märsta. Going to Märsta would not really help much anyway since I do not really have any friends there.

I have a few friends in Stockholm and to go there it takes one hour. One way. So there is no room at all for any spontaneous meetings. And I hate planning. I need to get a bit better at that. Because now I am sitting here a Saturday evening, bored, and perhaps wished I would have organized something fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment