Sunday, September 13, 2009

roasting

A friend had watched 'Roast in Berns' (Roast på Berns) the other day, which I unfortunately missed. Sometime ago SVT (Swedish state television) tried on the Roast format and called it Grillad. It was a total failure and barely funny at all. (Although I liked some part of the episode with Gudrun Schyman, her comeback in the end was outstanding.)

However, my friend she said that this one (on channel five this time) was really good so I decided to check it out. I am grateful for the tv channels having their programs online these days, check it out here. So easy to catch up if you happen to miss something very important.

It was all the young girls' favorite Björn Gustafsson who was the man to attack this evening. A very successful roast I must say. I am waiting with anticipation for the next episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment