Monday, September 14, 2009

got motivation?

I have a really bad conscience. Last week started well and I spent most of the daytime to search for job ads. Towards the end of the time spent searching became less and less. I promised myself to give it another honest try this week. But 'accidentally' overslept and woke up at noon.

But now I am sitting here with my laptop making an effort. Getting tired of it by the minute. Searching and writing cover letters is some of the most boring tasks.

Tried to have Spotify keep my motivation up with the great 90's nostalgia playlist I found. But the motivation is still decreasing by the minute. And I have barely done anything so far. Have two applications that I need to fill in, I should at least be able to accomplish that.

Go, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment