Tuesday, September 8, 2009

organized mess

I realized I have been a bit out of it lately. But can you imagine that I have actually been busy? Well, busy might be the incorrect word but I have had things to do.

I have been organizing my new room with new furniture and all my things from Copenhagen. It takes time I tell you. It is great with a dad working for a construction company, where they have showroom apartments where he is located at the moment. So the employees get to take what they want out of the furniture in the apartments they have furnished. So now I have a new bed/divan, a shelf, and a chair.

And on Sunday me and sis took a short roadtrip to Eskilstuna where L's parents live that took care of my stuff from Copenhagen. With a filled trunk and backseat we headed back home. So now I am trying to organize it all which is not the easiest task. My sister and I tried to go through my clothes and see what I can get rid off. I thought It would be a lot of stuff that I can throw out, but it was not! Maybe I have to do another round and go through it again.

When I get it all organized and fixed, it might actually feel like my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment