Tuesday, September 22, 2009

thank you for taking my money

Woke up to find an email from my dear, sweet landlord in my inbox today.

She does not agree at all. What a surprise. She claims that she did a lot of cleaning before I moved in and that I left it in worse conditions. Yeah right! The bathroom was nasty and the floors was not even vacuumed! How can you claim to have cleaned the apartment if you have not even vacuumed the floors? If you would do only a little bit of cleaning, vacuuming is the first thing you would do.

Then she goes on with the fact that I wished to have it rented out in September even though I had the contract until end of September. That she was so nice to try find a new tenant so quickly. Quick my ass, it took her 2 ½ months to find a new tenant after I canceled the contract.

She also tells me that she is being so nice to me since she actually spent two days cleaning the apartment, all by herself since her friend could not join, but only charging me for one. Oh thank you soo much! I am on my knees kissing your feet. You are being so nice to me.

Thank you for this lovely time together. Let's keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment