Monday, September 14, 2009

highlight of the day

Soon I will have finished two new applications. I need to catch up with the promise to Gustaf of sending out one application a day. With these two I will have five in total. Another two and I am up to date (up until today).

However, at 8 pm I will have a break. (With my laptop in my lap to continue the searching. In reality it is just to ease my conscience and it will all be very inefficient.) I will be watching the new TV3 show with Simon and Tomas 'Sweden's Ugliest' (Sveriges fulaste hem) hereafter followed by 'Swedish Hollywood wives' (Svenska Hollywoodfruar).

Been looking forward to Swedish Hollywood wives with all the snobbish, spoiled wives that got married to rich and successful American men. Entertainment on a high level.

No comments:

Post a Comment