Friday, September 11, 2009

dying

Tonight I took the car and went 15 kilometers in one direction to buy hair dye to color my hair. (Yeah mom and dad, it was perhaps a bit unnecessary but I just had to.) I was just home alone and felt the urge. Also since I will be going into town tomorrow to meet some friends. Since I will be spending time among people I wanted to do something to my hair since it looks bad.

A few days ago I went to a new hairdresser in Sigtuna since last time I cut my hair was in May. I have been quite lucky with hairdressers in the past but I guess it took a sharp turn now. She did not do a good job on my hair. At all.

I tried to fix it a bit the next day by myself. It got a bit better, but there is still something with it that I do not like. Cannot really pinpoint it. So this was the last chance to make it look descent.

So that is why I drove 15 kilometers in one direction to by hair dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment