Saturday, September 12, 2009

prime time embarrassment

Been catching up with Idol and the episodes I missed this week. I have to see all the people making fools out of themselves. Of course there are some good ones too. But as always it is much more entertaining sometime to see all the awful ones trying to be part of Idol. I do not understand how so many persons can go there, stand in front of the jury and actually believe that they have a talent. Have they ever heard themselves singing I wonder?



When I sit in front of the TV watching all these bad singers, I feel embarrassment on their behalf. I just want to hide my face in my hands and not look at the TV. But of course you cannot stay away and I just peak through my fingers.

Then of course we have some really good ones as well. Thank god. Those who by the first glance does not look much of an artist but then really surprises you.

No comments:

Post a Comment