Thursday, August 27, 2009

beginning of the end

Yesterday ended up being an eventful day. Had lunch with friends passing by Copenhagen and in the evening I meet up with dear C for dinner and gossiping. Unfortunately I have not been seeing her that much since she lives in Malmö. But I am going to miss her and regret that we did not spend more time together. It was not fun to say goodbye and I really hope that I will meet her again one day.

Having said goodbye to C and on my way to the metro I noticed a message from my previous coworker G. Then I decided to meet up with him as well at Sankt Hans torv. It is really nice there with all the bars around and especially in the summer when you can sit outside at the square enjoying a drink. Then also B joined us and the Brit. I was kind of tired before and kind of just wanted to go home after dinner but I am happy that I met up with G and B since I have not seen them in ages as well. Some really nice guys I of course will miss as well. I ended up staying until 2 a.m. the great benefit of not having a job and you can stay out until whenever.

A really nice Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment