Sunday, August 9, 2009

precious belongings

I seriously do not understand how I am going to get all my crap home to Sthlm from Cph. I am realizing how much stuff I have actually bought and brought here. Well, I am not like Rebecca in the book at least because I do not shop on credit. I just spend all the money I earn.

No but seriously, I have even bought stuff at IKEA and a whole bunch of other stuff. A lamp, 3 big pillows, self inflatable air mattress size large, mixer, toaster, water cooker, drinking glasses, paintings. Then of course all the clothes and shoes that my wardrobe is cramped with.

Now I have packed my big bag with clothes that I am not using. At all. (Well maybe once every six months.) I have to fly here and there a coulple of times to get all this crap home.

Damn. I have to leave in half an hour for the airport. I am still in my pyjama. I better get changed and packed.

I am not stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment