Wednesday, August 12, 2009

sweet tooth

Came to the airport knowing that I might not get on the flight since I booked standby. I was just sitting waiting for everybody to board, reading my book eating my muffin. I was told that the flight was basically full so no hopes from my side. Them they called my name! One guy had not showed up so I got his seat. However, two minutes later they asked me to step outside, the man had appeared. Who appears at the gate five minutes before departure? Anyway, they told me that I could sit in the back on one of those fold down chairs. I made myself comfortable. Two minutes later the stewardess came to me and said I had to get off the plane due to weight over balance. Little me made the plane to heavy? (Unfortunately I am not that little anymore...) So I got off and they listed me on the next flight, luckily that was in one hour and I will definitely get a seat. What surprised me though was that they gave me a service check of 50 SEK, not much but something. Travelling with staff tickets I would never expect something like that. So now I am on my second sweet thing today, a chocolate chip cookie.

2 comments:

  1. I like that book you´re reading - Jenna Jameson! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. i'm sure... have you read it? or just looked at the pictures? :P

    ReplyDelete