Monday, August 3, 2009

eventful weekend

That is also why I did not really have time to update. With a presentable apartment I could welcome my two visitors, Lois and her sister. They came Friday afternoon and was basically thrown into a dinner party. This time Lois could finally see that I actually have friends in town since they were not out traveling. We managed to fit in ten people around the table, almost New Years Eve revisited. My beloved friends called me and had decided to have a dinner party at my place. For ten people. Since they know me, they had already decided to take care of the grocery shopping and cooking. I took care of the hosting as always.

We had a nice dinner with fajitas and a traditional 'Swedish' punch (only Swedish because I made it) that was happily appreciated as always. Then I was the perfect host and left my two guests in the apartment and headed out with the rest of the bunch to a bar. (My new favorite bar by the way, Hornsleth bar.) The nice hostess continued her good job by staying out later than planning (free shots are not good...) and forgetting her keys so she had to ring the bell and wake her guests up at 3.30 am... The next morning the perfect hostess woke up to an empty apartment since her guests had woken up several hours before and headed out to town. The hostess was a bit tired and spent some hours in the sofa watching Scrubs and eventually made it out to meet up with her guests for a late lunch.

After lunch I was all fit again (although with a bit of a bad conscience) and Saturday evening we headed out for some drinks with some friends. But we called it a night relatively early since we all was a bit tired. For different reasons. My guests for being touristy and walking around town the whole day. And me. For partying while my dear guests was sleeping in my apartment.

Sunday was spent shopping. Really! It was the first Sunday of the month so the stores was actually open. So we did some nice findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment