Saturday, August 22, 2009

whose line is it anyway?

I am lying here in my sofa laughing my ass off to Whose Line Is It Anyway?

It takes me back to the time in the US when I was lying in bed in my room laughing my ass off to Whose Line Is It Anyway?

A few days ago I just remembered this show I always watched in the US. It is an improvisational comedy show that I thought was hilarious. Still think. I started searching if you could watch it online. Thank you who created YouTube. And you who uploaded several of the seasons on YouTube. (And thank you YouTube for not having removed them.)

Now I am well into the second season. Just watch the clip and maybe you will get hooked too? It is difficult to describe what it is all about.

A video says more than thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment