Saturday, August 29, 2009

one last night out

Friday night turned out to be a Wednesday rerun. Met up with E for a tapas dinner and we had a lot to catch up since it had been a while. Then I had to run to next get-together. This time with my ex coworkers in Nyhavn. First just some beers at the dock and then we sat down by one of the bars. People left one by one and in the end we were only three left but decided to go for one more drink. Happily I suggested my favorite place instead of one more of the slightly boring tourist traps. So then we of course headed to Hornsleth bar. I finally got to see it one more time before I left, goodie.

Then the third one left, K was not feeling too well, and the Swiss guy and I ended up staying for another drink and then some dancing. It was really nice music, a mix of old and new just the way I like it. At 2.30 we decided to call it quits. Quite early I must say but I was a bit tired so what to do. Maybe if I have had some more dancing friends.

One last night out. And many laughs and stories from my coworkers.









No comments:

Post a Comment