Tuesday, August 11, 2009

it's a business doing pleasure

The plan was to go home today but I found out that L.A. Gigolo (or Spread which is the original name...) already had premier in the movies and had to see that. My darling Ashton is playing the lead. So that is basically all I had to know to go and see the movie.



Of course I love my darling. Not sure what I actually think about the movie. But I think I like it. You shall not be fooled and think it is just another romantic comedy, because it is not. I heard a girl's comment sitting behind me that she did not like the ending. But then I think she expected a typical chick flick by saying that comment. I love the tag line of the movie: it's a business doing pleasure.


2 comments:

  1. there are so many dazzling fashion brands. Even though, the style of mulberry replica bags are favored by business people all the way. Gucci, an Italian fashion brand, was founded in 1921 at Florence by Guccio Gucci. Gucci products include Gucci fashion clothing, Gucci handbags and so on. Gucci brand is world famous for high-end, luxury and sexy. Its brand replica handbags imagine of symbol of status and wealth makes Gucci accessories become the fashion darling of the uppers. Now, Gucci is the Italy's largest fashion groups. At the same time, luxury goods are loved by Gucci Outlet Store Online many including students and workers. Luxury goods are beautiful things that we all desire. As the symbol of fashion and status, Gucci products no doubt become the darling of so many especially chanel replica handbags sale. Speaking of designer handbags, so many especially women must think of Gucci handbags. I think so many will be attracted by Gucci leather handbags which are designed by world famous designer and made from high quality leather material so that they emit the shining and curious color. Many louis vuitton replica bag which was made from crocodile skin, python skin, Bo Pi, and iridescent paint paper and other materials create a sense of magic. You will fall in love with them if you see them at first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Model swiss rolex are silver-plated dial and pecking pink alligator strap to open up a refreshing new look. Two uk replica watches bezel are inlaid with 66 luxury diamonds, emitting dazzling light, elegant noble, low-key luxury temperament. The sun on the swiss replica watches dial to bring charming light and shadow effect

    ReplyDelete