Thursday, August 27, 2009

sushi in the sun

Now L is in town, keeping the city in place when I am taking off. Very bad timing though, I am leaving when she is moving here but at least we get one week together. What was very good for me is that her parents managed to pack all my crap into their car and take it back to Sweden. Of course it would have been great if we could have painted the town red together. But after university I never really expected us to be living in the same city anyway since we both want to work abroad.

So now we have just been enjoying the last few days I am here. I really thought the summer was over but this week the sunshine and warm weather have continued. Monday with clear blue sky once again, L and me sat down by the dock in Nyhavn with our take away sushi.






No comments:

Post a Comment