Monday, August 10, 2009

where am i in 40 years?

Was kind of tired when my alarm rang at 8.30 am. A while since I woke up that 'early'. Maybe it is finally time to get a better routine than I have had lately. Difficult to change the pattern of a night owl.

Gustaf seems cool though. A very nice man in his sixties. He even said before that if I wanted a younger contact person I could have that. However I prefer having him, he has a lot of experience and since I really do not have a clue about a lot it feels good to have Gustaf.

So I got some home work. He asked me today where I see myself in 40 years. 40 years?! I do not even know where am in one year. Or even six months. But he said something interesting with thinking about this as early as now and to set a goal. He compared it with pension savings. If you start when you are young it does not require as much effort today compared to starting saving in 20 years from now. Makes sense.

So where am I in 40 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment