Wednesday, August 5, 2009

miss k

I seem to be eating out a lot lately. But on the other hand I have to enjoy the last month here in Copenhagen. (You can always find excuses for everything.) Tonight I was meeting up with K from work for dinner. Lovely K, I am really going to miss her. We had a lot of fun together. At work. At parties.

At work we gossiped and talked and she was the one that made my working days fun. Until we moved and I was not sitting with her or the others anymore. And at parties, we were the last two girls standing. Us two and the guys.



Now she has to survive the working days without me. How will she manage? We met up for a nice dinner at Riz Raz where they have a really good deal for a buffet for only 89 DKK, mainly of Greek food and everything is vegetarian. Their falafel is really good. Then we sat down at a café at Strøget and had a cocktail. A piña colada for me this time.

I have been drinking many cocktails lately. But on the other hand I have to enjoy the last month here in Copenhagen...

No comments:

Post a Comment