Monday, August 3, 2009

night owl's action plan: becoming early bird

Another lazy ass day have passed by. I seem to have justified myself watching movies today because it has been raining. However, I sense that I probably could have come up with a reason even if it was not raining.

I should start to put my plan into action.
The plan that I should not stay up hours after midnight.
I should get up fairly early to get a good start of the day.
I should set away a couple hours every day for job hunting and CV writing.

If I manage to set away a couple of hours every day for the necessary boring stuff, then I do not have to feel bad when doing the fun stuff. All the stuff I have left to do in Copenhagen before I leave.

This plan starts as of tomorrow. I am going to shut this computer off right after I have published this post and it is only 12.30 am. That would be a very early night for me. The night owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment