Tuesday, August 4, 2009

indulging

Let's just forget about the plan for another day. (Tomorrow!...) I guess I was tired even though I was in bed before 1 am, because I had my alarm for 9 am but snoozed until 10.30 I think... The plan was to check out this second hand store on Studiestræde that I got a tip about, Wasteland. (That is where many cool second hand stores can be found.) It was a really cool second hand store, especially since they now had 1 piece of clothing for 50 DKK, 5 for 200 DKK and 10 for 350 DKK. I managed to find a couple of cute skirts that I will used as dresses instead. Also stopped by Weekday and bought a cute pair of tees, although I think one was not supposed to be on sale, but I got the two tees for only 90 DKK. Not like I am going to quesiton that. So all in all, I got 8 pieces of clothing for only 600 DKK. Feels good. Now I am going to keep the shopping to a minimum. I promise.

But on the way home I did indulge myself into some ice cream. Finally I tried Paradis, the ice cream store that have new flavours every day. I tried the white chocolate ice cream and elder flower sherbet. I was really disappointed on the white chocolate ice cream but the elder flower sherbet tasted like heaven.



Since I was still thirsty after the ice cream I decided to indulge myself even more by buying a freshly squeezed juice from Joe & the Juice. Grapefruit, passion, and apple. Mmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment