Thursday, August 20, 2009

is fifteen jackets too little?

Packing. Packing. Packing.

All evening. I also had a slow start because when I got home we had a clear blue sky and 24 degrees so I just had to go out. I laid outside my building in the grass with my music and book. I think that was the last chance for that this summer.

So the packing. Now I see how much stuff I have here. Really a lot. Is it crazy to have 15 coats/jackets? Five I basically never use, five I use sometimes, and five I have used a lot. Also a blue IKEA plastic bag filled with shoes. Two big, black plastic bags filled with clothes and jackets (however not completely filled). One heavy suitcase filled with all kinds of crap (that I of course still need). Three small boxes filled with fragile stuff.

Let's hope that L's parents trunk can take some stuff. Otherwise I have to do some more trips carrying home stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment