Saturday, August 22, 2009

a night of sushi

Not so much happening this evening as you might be noticing by all the posts. But at least I had some fun last night.

Since it was A & A's last evening in town they invited me for a sushi dinner. They made really nice homemade sushi. (I would have showed some nice photos of the good food, but of course I packed the cable for my camera...)

A really nice evening among friends. We of course once again talked about me coming and visiting in Taiwan and checking flights. It continued when I came home. I really, really want to go.

Maybe flying in to Bangkok or Tokyo. Japan would be cool. A trip to Taipei to visit them of course during their exchange (no I am not jealous). Perhaps Hong Kong to visit E who will be working there (of course I am not jealous). Would also be fun to do what I missed last time in Southeast Asia. Like Cambodia. And northern Vietnam. But I am not sure if I want to do that part by myself. Anyone?

It is not I have the time. Being 'between jobs'.

1 comment:

  1. Lena und Stephan will be in HK by then as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete